Adding forms to websites used to be tricky process indeed but these days it’s super easy and there are so many options. No doubt you’ve filled in a few website forms yourself and submitted your data into the interwebs.
Website forms are a great place to optimise the ‘user experience design’ of a website and really start hammering those website goals.
Of course almost all websites have a contact form but what I’m on about here are more advanced forms.
Advanced custom forms possibilities:
- Link from another page or website and automatically change the form based on the link
- Show / hide form fields depending on what is being filled in
- Save the form and come back later
- Show the form filling progress
- Add calculation and secure payment facilities to the form